We work with marketing managers; we operate as a marketing manager, and we operate as a full off-site marketing department.
Simply put, our job is to do the marketing heavy lifting to get our clients visible, smash their marketing objectives and make them some bank.
With that in mind, here’s some thoughts on why engaging a marketing agency / company can be better and more cost effective than employing a marketing manager.
- Expertise. Marketing companies typically have a team of experts with experience and knowledge in various areas of marketing, such as strategy, digital, copywriting, crisis management and PR, social media, branding, and analytics. This can provide a level of expertise that a single marketing manager may not have.
- Flexibility. A marketing agency can provide a wider range of services and can be more flexible in adapting to changes in the market. This can be especially beneficial for businesses that may not have the resources to support a full-time marketing manager.
- Cost-effective. Hiring an agency can be more cost-effective than hiring a full-time marketing manager. A marketing company can provide a set of services on retainer, while a full-time employee would require a salary, benefits, unproductive time and other expenses. Using an agency means you only pay for productive time!
- Objective perspective. A marketing agency can provide an objective perspective, which can be beneficial for evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and identifying areas for improvement.
- Scalability. A marketing agency can scale services based on the needs of the client, which allows the business to get the support it needs without overspending on staff.
It’s easy! A marketing agency becomes part of your team and you have a team looking for opportunities, and pushing for success.
It is worth noting, working alongside a marketing manager is a blast too; hiring a marketing manager can be beneficial for large organisations with more complex marketing needs, multiple sites and / or business units.
We can work alongside the marketing manager as part of the team as an offsite studio; this ensures there is always a single point of contact within the organisation and as a team we work to smash out the most effective marketing strategy and campaigns.